Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Painting the Zombicide (Classic Core Box) Survivors & Abomination

Happy new year everybody!

Since a very long time, I planned to paint the survivors from the awesome Zombicide Game.  A few weeks ago, I finally got to it! Obviously, I had start with the survivors from the initial core game!

First, I wanted to give them 'proper' bases to help distinguish them more easily from the zombies (which I am painting as well).


Then, I cleaned them and primed them, with black from underneath and white from the top (not shown):




My personal challenge for the painting of the survivors was to paint them as close to the artwork as possible.

And here are the results for the first four:

Phil:



Ned:



Wanda:



And Amy:



And one of my absolute favorite sculpts of the Zombicide Game:



(I swear that I did not see the nasty mold line on the back of the Abomination until it was too late, face palm)




Does this remind you of a famous TV series?

No comments:

Post a Comment