Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Treasures of a surprise bit box

Hi all,

I recently bought a sweet large box full of bits and miniatures of all kind without knowing exactly what I would find inside. I can only say it was totally worth it!

I would like to share some of its treasures and curiosities with you:

What is the name of this beautiful model of a hell hound??? And what manufacturer? Is it GW? Anyone knows?


 This is a really cool objective marker. Who ever did it, my congrats to this simple but epic idea! :-) I would call it "Until Death and beyond. We are SPACE MARINES!"


This nasty guy with the large ugly hands is also a real treasure. He will nicely fit into the Necromunda World...

Similar, this traitor guard looks like coming from a Circus of Chaos directly. Very nice conversion!


And then there is this weird part of an Ork air plane or something. It is full metal! So as heavy as a complete army of plastic orks!



Then, there is this resin part, which looks like the leg armor plat of a titan. Where does it come from?

Finally, we have a pair of legs from some kind of walker. Its nature is completely obscure to me. But the metal will be worth some dollars in the next decade, I'll bet! ;-)

More in the next days!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not hell hound but Rackham's Dirz tiger, Sweet model indeed.

    And the "ork plane" and the legs are both parts of Imperial Hurricane walker from oldie Warzone range :)

    -Grumpy Old Fart Demi Who Likes Old Stuff-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey cool, thanks a lot for enlightening me! :-)

      Delete
    2. Just do me a favour and paint the walker:
      I sold mine, just couldn't find a strangth to face that monster ;)

      -Demi-

      Delete