Sunday, May 15, 2011

Necrons - Description

My inspiration for this army are the Terminator movies, especially in the second movie (I think) where one can see the metallic machines looking like skeleton warriors walking over and crushing the skulls of humans.
So my Necrons should walk on the bones of human kind and they have to be metallic with glowing red eyes like in the movies.
 I combined this with  my vision of the Necrons: They can only rest for thousands of years without any suffering if they are build of superior materials which do not corrode. To accomplish this exotic metallic look, I tried to use some blue colors in the metallics. So they should not look somehow rusty or used, aka no weathering.
I really like the green glow of the weaponry but not these green sticks supplemented by GW though.

No comments:

Post a Comment