Wednesday, August 10, 2011

More minis to paint!

Hi again,

it is time for the next round of miniatures that desperately wait to be painted!

We start of with Necromunda:


 This is Dr. Totenkranz from the Chronoscope range. You cannot see much, but I tell you this model is just awesome and it so matches to Necromunda!
 This is as well a mini from Chronoscope, I forgot his name, but some kind of cyper sheriff. He will make a fine bounty hunter, you'll see...
 And of course, there are some more additions to my Goliath gang: These guys are scavengers from Mad Puppet Miniatures. They are a little tiny bit larger in scale. But that should be fine, as I will show you in few weeks...
 The "Heavy" of the scavengers with a nice gatling gun, ratatatata!
 And the leader of the scavengers. Yep, you see correctly! He is grapping his balls because he is "soo cool", baby ;-)!


 And I would like to especially emphasize these miniatures! The are from a (too me) unknown company, Grenadier. You can get them over at Battlefield Berlin. They match well in scale and are just freaking cool apocalyptic boys, just straight from Mad Max, yeah! I cannot wait to paint them...
 Sorry that you cannot see this ugly bastard proberly: It is the zombie cyborg mutant from Hasselfree...
 And then there is the Massive Mutant! Nice nice and very suitable for this blog ;-)
 Right, this is not a Necromunda mini either, but a classical comissar from the Imperial Guard. But somehow, I can imagine him very well appearing in one or another scenario of Necromunda...
 Oh and if the comissar fails, and it gets really serious, then the Inquisition will come for you! Haahaha...
 Tja, what is this? Let me think, it is not 40k but some kind of troop transport 1/48, I think. However, I got this very cheap somewhere, and I modified it: I made it higher (so that it matches the 40k tanks in size), although I guess you cannot see it. Anyway, it will make a suitable transport for the Arbite Enforcers, see below...
 You might have notived that I have a quite high affinity to chaos... And I must do a chaos cult! But there are not many models for cultists. So what should I do? I had an idea: These Redemptionist guys they look quite like cultists. So I will try the following challange: I will try to use these classical Redemptionist and the new one below to build a Chaos cult. But not enough! I will also try to do a Redemptionist gang at the same time. So the challenge will be to make them look distinct enough...











 And these real cultists below: There were a kind of present from a really really good friend! Many thanks again!










And this is a classical slaneesh champion from fantasy. Notice his hood? Yep, he looks exactly like an redemptionist! So I think it is particularily funny to make a redemptionist out of this chaos fellow! ;-)












And as the redmptionist models above will not be enough, I will also make use of these boring Cawdor gangers to create more Chaos cultists...











And here are the Enforcers already mentioned...

 Some more really cool characters, that made me love Necromunda: The Underhive scum!
 These guys I found in my big box of useless minis I got "accidently" while buying others on ebay... ;-)
And if you look closely, you might see that they are classical civilians from 40k! Nice, hä?!;-)
And finally, HACK! This is a mini brought to you by Comfy Chair Games. Can you hear his chainsaw rattling? I am not sure yet, but he might actually join the Goliaths at some point...

No comments:

Post a Comment