Sunday, March 24, 2013

Goliath Reinforcement - Basing

HI everyone!

Hope you are having a nice weekend!

Today I am finally able to post some (unfortunately quite crappy) pictures of the new reinforcements that I am preparing for my Necromunda Goliath gang. If you remember my first game where I had quite some casualties, you understand the need for new men! Fresh meat with strong muscles and (yet) no fear to face the dangers of the underhive...



















Unfortunately, two guys are missing here because I already took them to my girl friends place to paint them...

CYA!

2 comments:

  1. You chose great bunch of models for the gang.
    Can't wait to see them painted - I am now starting painitng 500 pts Goliath allied force as well =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. THX! Can't wait to finish them too ;-) Good luck for your Goliaths! I am eager to see pictures. :-) Cheers

    ReplyDelete